Do you feel like you have been ripped off or taken advantage of?
Do you have a dispute with a company, but you just do not know where to go to get help?
Stop worrying and call Klein, Sheridan, & Glazer for a free initial consultation. In West Virginia, you have strong consumer protections that protect you from being taken advantage of by unscrupulous companies.
West Virginia Code §46A-6-104. States that, “Unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices in the conduct of any trade or commerce are hereby declared unlawful.” It is that simple, and the law means what it says. Unfair and deceptive acts by unscrupulous companies, in consumer transactions, are just plain unlawful.
This law is designed to protect you from being cheated. Plus, the law also provides that creditors have to pay your reasonable costs and attorney’s fees. That means, if we agree to take your case, we will not charge you one penny out of pocket.
What kinds of transactions should you be on the lookout for?
• Dishonesty or misrepresentations by the seller of goods or services.
• Strange fees or expenses being charged to your account with no explanation or agreement
from you for those fees.
• Failure to honor promises or warranties by the sellers of goods or services.
• Failure to fix mistakes or defects in products.
• Passing off used products or goods as new.
• Or any other act where you feel like you were ripped off or taken advantage of.
If we take your case, and the vendor refuses to fix the problem, you may be entitled to any actual out of pocket costs plus statutory penalties and the Defendant has to pay your attorney for fixing a problem that they should have simply fixed to begin with.
So let us help you. Call today (877) 282-5479 and setup your free no-risk consultation with one of our attorneys.
Klein & Sheridan, LC, your local consumer and bankruptcy law office.
Teays Valley Office:
3566 Teays Valley Road
Hurricane, WV 25526
Fax: (304) 562-7115
1001 6th Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701
Fax: (304) 721-2433