If you are interested in participating in learning more about filing arbitration against Frontier, check out our information site here. There are instructions with a link to the form at the bottom of the instructions. We setup a website just to handle the intake process and provide some basic information. Below are our guidlelines.
1. We can only take clients in West Virginia right now.
2. You must be or have been the Frontier account holder.
3. You must be willing to provide us with a copy of your photo ID to prove you are who you say you are.
4. You must provide us with your Frontier bill if you are still a customer.
5. You must have been a customer of Frontier some time in the last four years.
6. You must stay in touch with us and agree to communicate with us primarily by email.
7. You must sign a retainer agreement before we will agree to represent you.
Click Here to get to arbitration information page. A link to the actual form is at the bottom of the page.